Sunday, May 24, 2009

Puzzled~'Tuzzled'

>My body condition:
- wuuhuu,no more fever..
- serious flew-wuu..
- headache..
- nausea-tic..
and I felt drowsy, maybe due to da medicine,gah~
I still went to skul today despite my stupid running nose,and my nose and eyes was kinda pinkish,and it left an impression to ppl that i was crying..lol..haha.

Chin Wei and Amy gave me a big big big smiley when they first saw me once I stepped into da unusually quiet class..(alot of ppl are absent to day mah~x])..hoho, i returned them with tight squeezes ..hehe.Poor Amy was still sick,her voice was still a lil bit hoarse, somehow it got better.=)Aina and dinie welcomed me to skul with a greet,and that brightened my day..=D.At least im welcomed to skul...gahaha...well, i am,always.

Then, took out cecelia ahern from ma bag when I heard cikgu Rahim's screaming, plus teacher Abby's nagging right down there,and gestured my besties to go down fer da assembly.haish, this cikgu Rahim, its teacher day la weyhh, cant u just dont spoil your own mood and our mood early in da morning? Well, i mean, just chill and relax..relax,relax.Look at cikgu Zaini, slumber je~and we walk deliberately down da staircase with pei shan, be jinn and chze ing. Chuu xin wasn't here as she wanted to spend her time with here sis at home.=)

Went down grimacing,and we walked straight away to da field.There were young lil f1 juniors scurrying to da field, scared of cikge rahim i guess..innocent little kids,lala..saw elin, and passed da book to her,i hope she likes it,hehe, cuz cecelia ahern's novel is really superb and awesome.Aww, I felt like crying when I thought about Holly and Jack from PS,I love you.Talked with avi fer a brief moment bout da book that I have borrowed from da library..haha, she wanted to bash me up cuz i have taken 'bleed'..haha,avi,first come,first got,ayte ayte..?I promise i will give it to you by this week kay..?;]

So da whole assembly was occupied by speeches speeches and ssppeeeecchheess..grrwwwz~But we didn't care.Busying gossiping at da back,haha, with pei shan and da gang. Huhu, like soo long since I last gossiped about people~tee hee. At one point, i felt like fainting and lied down on Amy's laps, its was comfertable..hee heez..muackies amy.And we talked and talked non stop till da assembly ends.

Stepped into class and saw Fiera, lala,he was missing his crush, and asked me where she went..=)I dont have any idea bout that.And i sat with my fwens. I turned them down when they asked me to play UNO cards, i was right away too dizzy.Sat down fer awhile before finding ma stage designing group. Ya,stage designing fer da Chinese society activity.there is a god-damned meeting oso tml..I gotta finish 'em up with my gang by this friday. Well, just do it.Don't care.Went with my gang and did discussions and experiments on da paper and da stage. It didn't turn out that well tho, so we altered our design.

hee heez~teachers invited us for a treat in meeting room just now, fun..=) there are lotsa things to eat. And I walked here and there, hoping to get some food that im familiar..haha. While taking some nasi lemak, saw mr boy..=). ya, he saw me too and he smirked.as usual, LOL,he pinched me on my cheek.I just blinked at him.haha, din know how to response. The other malay gals that i din recognize gawked..lol.Had my meal with him. He had taken soooo much food,like 3 to 4 plates i think, and he couldnt finish it,haahaa..served him right. He got me my drinks and other food and biscuits..=). left my handphone with him fer a while...

My condition worsen when it came to noon..ugh,somehow, i just carried on with my work fer da design while teachers were singing in da hall. Look at them fer a while before chao-ing to my class fer da work..heehee.We made up our mind to do da alternative design and called it a day when papa called up. Never saw mr boy after that, guess he had vanished to somewhere else..

Went back and dozed off..zzzz.Then I woke up 30 minutes later and bathed. cold water was sooo nice when it splashed on my head...And I did my folio which was soooooo-nawt-interesting and it was LAME. omg omg, gotta settle them before wednesday.


Gotta go..=)

0 comments: