Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peeople around me....

I have been neglecting my blog..haiz, due to too much activities that I have joined in skul,
im the one who find these problems, lol..
Here are the peeps the revolves around my world..=)
That they are all always by my side, and accompanying me...


Chin Wei and Amy=)

_____________
Both of them are my besties.=]
Amy and I are in the same class since standard 1 till now..form 3.
woohoo, 9 years..=D
and though we have gone through lotsa challenges of fwenship, we still manage to keep our bonds close, erm, to that extend of inseperatable,perhaps.

Chin wei, chin wei,i came to know her when i was in form 1,haha, classmates till now,
And we developed our fwenship since then, and thank god ,haha, we eventually became besties,,xD..
we have to change class next year, and..
im sure i will cry this year end..gaha~

And so I love them both, muakakkaa..so much, infinity..!
They are da ones who stay by my side at any moment, to give me support.
And even when he hurts me, they still suppported me even though they objected us being together.

Besties rocks..=)


Mr boyfie 3>
_________
I am still together with him.
And yeah, I love love love love love u soooooo much~
can you please get your roles correct..?
u neglect me..hmm..most of the time
and im totally baffled up with ya u noe..?
but yeah, i still love him.

Mr godbro~s
_________
Noel.

Awww, he can be the best god bro in da world..xD
shhhshh, dont tell him that i have praised him,later he will daydream again..=)
16 this year..
and a guy who is playful..=]
but then i like his way, his typical Noel' s style..
teehee..
C.A.S.H..that what he calls himself..xD

Zhi Jian.

my eldest godbro..
fine, he always buwee me..wuuwuu.
currently pursuing his degree in NZ.
I miss him so muchh~
hope to see him soon.

My second home..(3A1 class)=D
________________________
We stayed in the same class for 3 years, and this is da last year..
But then, i do cherish them alot..^^
So this is our gang--->

Thivian(Pasu), Dharishaan(He calls me ponytail just because of ma hair..grrrwwzz), Nithiya(Mat pulun..haha), Kati(he has a crush!!),Yamuna(monitor..lolz), Daneish,Firdaus(anti coupling dude..), Azhar Fiera(emo ppl,like me..),Colin(typical chinaman,hehe),Sheldon(lawl..),Kam Lee(Mr rich guy), Neeva, Khirtini(super kind lad), Yoga, Shantiea(She calls me her wife~~bla bla), Adib(simply like to manja..=)), Aina(lala..cool gal), Atiqah, Nik(pwetty gal..),Xin Yi, Chin Wei, amy, hidayah(someone's), Syamimi, nabilah, farah(korean gang.), amalina, Shiha,and Hamizah(latest member of 3a1)

Though we quarrel sometimes, we are still a family..ayte..?=]


My fwens..=)
I have met a lot of fwens throughout my lifespan of 14 years and 9 months..lol
some of them are still around me..
and some of them are in somewhere in this world, and we didnt manage to get in contact..haiz.
and also my current fwens..teehee..

So these are da peeps around me..
and they 'pei' me thru da ups and down of ma life..

And my life is totally COLOURFULLL...=)









0 comments: