Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HAC(continue..)=]

sorry,yesterday was too busy to talk about what had happened on da 1st day of the HAC,
was preparing da camp for my sis, Eva,you know, kids' stuff~lolx.

Well, back to da motorbike thingy..
After Zhi wei posed on it,he didn't feel like coming down and continued to play with da motorbike..omg omg, seemed he had a special liking to that motorbike..gahaha~hillarious things happened there..and suddenly Zhi wei showed some disgusting + funny expression, well, i think its more to funny..hahaha~

This is still okay~~with his cheeky look..then it became worse.
.

gahaha..he became this---
Jia yi and me was laughing like hell..
weeew..at that moment, marcus came and joined sekaki..
we gals still never stopped from laughing..


and he snatched da helmet from Zhi wei, and show this..lol..muahahaha..
Later,he pulled out his hp and started to take pics of himself..
I was like in lethargy due to excessive laughter..

Marcus marcus, i cant tahan euu'~~xD
zomg zomg..my face was like tomato at that time..=)
ewww..gahaha..
And before all that happened,
Ah joe and marcus posed in front of my hp..wahaha..



So,this is da most powerful gay couple of da century~=.=
well,they look like an item, dont they?
wahahax..

And we started to go crazy in front of Kamar syura while waiting for da Sultan and his family to arrive there for lunch.I was taking pics of myself and ma fwens, randomly,and we seriously had fun
.And there were lots of little funny things that happened and i cant count with my own fingers=)

Then we sang for the sultan..lol..
Teacher Edna said that we had put on a good show for da guest..huhu,good thing~
Then later after that we went for makan makan in da meeting room.
Gosh we were too full la weyhh~
Talked with Suki and Zhi wei and Jananee for a while while q-ing up for rice..
lol,Zhi wei pinched my cheek and said

"Later your dad come and scold me for pinching his daughter"

oh,watevs watevs..hehe...
After that,go home...
but I stayed in skul cuz papa needed to finish his work,so spent some time wif Marcus and Zhi Wei and Ah Joe for a while..=)

Saw Mr boy..x]
He was blabbering to his fwens that i dont know..
lala...
He grabbed my hp and took a pic with me..lol..weird dude..x]
and he deleted it, saying he wasn't handsome..lawl..
thank god still left 1 pic..teehee...=)

On9 at home and chatted with big godbro fer awhile b4 having dinner..
And I straight away went to dreamland after dinner..=)


Fun..x]


0 comments: