Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two boyfriends are better than one...?0.o

So yesterday night i went fer da yoga class with mum.She was kinda pissed off with me..haha,we had some squabbles...blah blah..but then, we made up later then after da yoga class..walked there around 8pm.Dizzy dizzy~I wore a tee with da word 'two boyfs are better than one' on it. Actually it wasn't mum nor me who had chosen that tee.it was my cousin who bought fer me. I love that tee for its color and since yesterday was kinda warm...ohhhuh, so i wore da navy colour one for class..aih,mum reached there earlier and i spotted talking with mrs Andy, pretended like nothing happened...cheh cheh...and I spread my mat on da floor and stood there,eavesdropping what were they saying x]. Well they were talking about err...something bout Eva's kindergarten i think,duh..and they proceeded to mrs Andy's daughters progression in skul~LOL...And there was this auntie, she tapped me on my back and said :

"Yea, I really support that...got spear wan horr...if you have two.."

I didn't fathom what she had said and just looked at her blankly,lol....she then pointed to my tee..aaawww, and repeated again. Oh then i understood...gleez..i just smiled at her sheepishly~ what could I do other than that..?haha

but sometimes...haha...whatever..=)
She wont be stopping me from wearing that tee...kkz~x]

0 comments: